Re: Very weird : X not loading just for one user !!!

Jason Dale wrote:
I'll see if I can find a solution to this, as it does sound pretty wierd.

This probably won't work either, but it's worth a try ...

Backup all of the important data and programs and then remove
the user account and related directories:

# userdel -r [account]

It should work, but is over kill too.