SV: Problem with IPtables

Thanx.
I've obtained gShield.

But there is still the same problem.
I can ping all machines on  internal network with IP or HOST.
I can ping external hosts.
I can ping my external IP and domain
I can connect to Apache from within internal network with internal IP or
host
I can connect to external web servers.

Everything is working

Except

I cannot connect to apache with domain or external IP

When I do a iptables -L -v -n (-t nat) I can see that packets are forwarded
to Apache, but nothing more happens.

Is there something more and obvious I am missing

 With best regards

Tomas Larsson

Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem

All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
Norton Antivirus 2K2.