From: "JD" <filsuf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 10:01 PM
Subject: Ext3 vs Ext2

Hallo list,
I have a "feeling" that ext3 is much slower than ext2. My hadrdrive
blinks more often after I let RH8 formatted it with its favorite ext3;
not to mention the noise from the harddrive rotation.
As I said, it's just a "feeling" so please don't flame me for feeling it.
Am I justified anyway? Is it true that ext3 fs is somehow inferior in
practice that ext2?
JD