Re: Palm

The problem is actually the version of the kernel, pilot-link and
gnome-pilot in Red Hat 8.0. The Tungsten T is not supported by the
versions that come with. I know because I also have a Tungsten I'd love
to sync. You apparently can backport the changes needed  - I just
haven't had the time to do it myself. Even so, I'm now running the
Phoebe 3 beta, which also doesn't sync yet Hopefully it will by the time
the final release hits the streets...

Cheers,

Chris