Re: Michael Schwendt

John Nall wrote:

On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 20:41, John Lowell wrote:

Earlier today, I posted a simple yes-or-no question to to the list and got back a lecture and some abuse from a Michael Schwendt. After a couple of additional, similar messages from him, I specifically told him in the clearest possible terms not to contact me again. He has, nevertheless. Has anyone else here ever been similarly annoyed by Mr. Schwendt?

John Lowell

None of my business really, but after seeing the different messages I
have to conclude that you are in the wrong, Mr. Lowell.

Respectfully, John

Had you been under the impression that this was the Gallup Poll, John, that I was conducting a survey of who agreed with me? I think you were right the first time, its none of your business really.

John Lowell