LAN driver for a7v8x (BroadCom 4401)

I found that the src.rpm file found on the motherboard CDROM
worked with a simple "rpmbuild --rebuild" and installed no problems.
However, if you install RedHat's kernel updates then it no longer
works because of annoying kernel header mismatch and (doubly annoying)
RedHat don't include an update of the new kernel headers package to
go with the new kernel (or at least I couldn't find such a thing
on my favourite mirrors). That means downloading the entire kernel
source... *sigh*