Re: how source.tar.gz -> source.src.rpm -> binary.rpm

i used the default redhat ./configure in first time .... and append the parameter of oracle and freetds ...
but it's been very hard ... and i've a lot of thing to do ...
while this, i'llupdate my system manually ...
after, with a bit more calm, i try again use checkinstall ...

thankz for help me ...
and thanks again for show me checkinstall ..
i liked very much.. its works very good with simple ./configure;make;make install programs...

see ya!

Keith Winston wrote:
After a little google research, it appears that libclntsh is an Oracle database library. My guess from the name is that libsybdb is a Sybase library. Apparently, you have compiled PHP with Oracle and Sybase support. Maybe the default compile time options have these turned on?
(cut ...)

Best Regards,
Keith