Re: how source.tar.gz -> source.src.rpm -> binary.rpm

hi keith !!
i went in your page and download the checkinstal...
really it's very good tool.
well, but i got a problem...
first i rpm -e php (and yours dependencies like php-pgsql, ...)
to make my system free of php ...
after ./configure and make (in source of php), i do checkconfig -R
it's works very good!!
it's created and installed the php-4.3.1-1 rpm package...
now, i wanna make a tests to learn use checkconfig...
i uninstall my new php pack (rpm -e php) to install it again
# rpm -ivh php-4.3.1-1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
libclntsh.so.9.0 is needed by php-4.3.1-1
libsybdb.so.1 is needed by php-4.3.1-1
why the check config don't added this files (oracle modules) ??

thankz...