Re: System freeze / hang, ping responding, can connect but no service answers

I've used maxtor disks for a long time with no problems at all... What happens
on a "hang"? Is it the graphics? (meaning... what hangs? since you can still
connect to a pop3 port, I'm assuming it's not the network) We get systems
that hang all the time for video driver problems... RH 7.2 + nVidia drivers.