Problems with wu-ftpd

Im having problems accessing my ftp server remotely. But when I used my
dyndns to connect it works fine. Which also means that Im connecting
locally cause Im using the same ip address. Im behind the router and my
internal ip addy is 192.168.1.2. So then, Ive configured my router to
forward all incomming port 21 connections to 192.168.1.2. And ive found
some issues after this and its PASV PORT THEFT. I've resolve it already
by adding this line to /etc/ftpaccess

class   all   real,guest,anonymous  *
port-allow all 0.0.0.0/0
pasv-allow all 0.0.0.0/0

then I restarted xinet and connect to my box by ftp evilnero.ath.cx
well obviously it works fine . But when I used my shell account and
connect toe evilnero.ath.cx It didnt work. Later, I changed the port of
the ftpd at /etc/services and changed it into 27015. Still I cant
connect. I checked my ports at grc.com well the result was port 21 and
even ssh is stealthed. I then tried my ssh daemon if I could connect.
Well it worked very very fine. I believe the problem lies within my
configuration thanks for the help

note: i've already configure my router to forward incomming 21 to my box
with ftp daemon

--
Mariel "Banjo" Donila
Software Developer