Re: NEWBY-HELP!

Hi,

When trying to debug a system, you should consider the simplest things
first. Is your keyboard faulty? Is the keyboard cable plugged in
properly. Checking the simple things first can go a long way to solving
the problem.

t.

--

Chism's Law of Completion: The amount of time required to complete a
government project is precisely equal to the length of time already