Re: Redhat 8.0 and 2Gb RAM

I didn't think of faulty memory since the old memory used to work just fine. And now I am running with the new memory only. Only when I add the old back to it I seem to have issues.
Just downloaded memtest86-3.0.iso
Thanks, Dimi

At 06:06 PM 2/16/2003 +0100, you wrote:
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Dimitri Deserranno wrote:

> Thanks. Will do. So, the amount of memory should not be a problem right?
> Dimi

first thought, no.  However, you never know how.  E.g., I once noticed
that in text files a few characters were changed into other.  It was the
memory.  If you browse through the archive of this list you will find a
vast collection of symptoms of faulty memory.

Cheers,

Michael