Re: Digital signature

On Tue February 11 2003 12:26, Jesse Keating wrote:
 > On Tuesday 11 February 2003 09:23, Michael Tiernan wrote:
 > > Yea but the rest of us probably have.
 > Well, thats a bit unfair.
Yes, it is.  I didn't want to bring this into a public venue but saying "I've
used it a bit and it works fine for me" was an unessecery statement and my
reply was to point out to him that his limited use of it, not having
uncovered the issue which I originally posted a message about had no bearing
on the problem being discussed.

 > So i think my whole ramble is about using the client that best suites your
 > needs.
Which also has nothing to do with the problem in question.  Nor does it have
any bearing on the discussion that was being had.

The original question was, does anyone else notice the issue that Kmail has in
dealing with email that is signed via mime headers vs pgp "inline" style?  If
so, is anyone aware of a fix for this?
--
      << MCT >>  Michael C Tiernan     mtiernan@tota.net
      Now a Free Agent                 http://world.std.com/~mtiernan