Re: Digital signature

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 09:23, Michael Tiernan wrote:
> Yea but the rest of us probably have.

Well, thats a bit unfair.  Every single piece of software I have ever used has
had one problem or another.  This is usually true for everyone, since no
software is written specifically for the person, with every little possible
thing worked out.

While kmail does have some problems, I've found these to be far less than
Evolution.  kmail fits my email style a lot better than Evolution, since I
found my self spending way more time working _around_ evo, instead of having
the client work _for_ me like kmail does.  Sure I give up calender/tasks
integrated, but I can always run korganizer in the background, and thats not
such an issue.  I like the calender open and separate so that I can read
email and look at the calender at the same time.   I can still sync
everything w/ my palm using kpilot, and all that jazz.

So i think my whole ramble is about using the client that best suites your
needs.  For me, it's Kmail.  For the next person, it might be Evo, and for
Joe-bob, it might be mutt.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: