Re: Gnometoaster

Antonio Montagnani wrote:

Jesse Keating wrote:

On Saturday 08 February 2003 22:23, Antonio Montagnani uttered:

The main question is: shall I have to introduce ide-scsi support also
for CD reader??

Tnx for help

Yes.

Yesssss...it works.

Tnx a lot

Antonio

Now the CD is o.k..
I see the audio tracks, I copy all the audio tracks in the tracklist window at the bottom: immediately the precaching starts, but there is no way to stop it (and I do no see any progress in the pre-caching window..).I am still waiting that it ends.

Is it connected to the fact that I am using as user and not as root???

Shall I have upgrade all programs connected to gnometoaster (actually to recording) as cdwaw, cddao, etc, etc.???

Tnx

Antonio