RE: An Interesting Problem

Dave,

I ping'd my ISP and had no problems there. I checked the log file and found the IP addys ok there. I saw nowhere it had any errors in the log script with PPP, yet, you might say that it loses its way and just wont go anywhere after a period of time. I was hoping that maybe there was a setting that might be wrong. But at this point, that isnt the case. Yesterday, I did a dialup and listened to some streaming audio for a while to see what would happen. I did well for about 10 minutes and then I got any error that said the computer had lost its connection to the server. It doesn’t drop the connection to the ISP, it just refuses to keep connected to websites or email sites. That is my tale of woe. Thanks again for any ideas.

Josh Dolan, IS and Technology Director
Seal-Rite Door, Inc.
36 Shackleford Rd
Pataskala, OH 43062
(740)927-3558 ex. 31
johnd@seal-ritedoor.com
"75% of the Earth is covered by water, the rest is covered by Seal-Rite"