RE:An Interesting Problem

Dave,
It seems to be a name resolution problem. In fact, I get the message, "Resolving host www.google.com" for instance, and it never resolves it. Or when trying to get email (in Evolution), it just sits there and times out sometimes trying to get the email. Does that give you any clues?

Joshua Dolan
IS and Technology Director
Seal-Rite Inc.
Pataskala, OH