Re: Battery on Laptop

I'm using kernel 2.4.18-24.7, with RH 7.3.
I have found a linux user website with almost the same laptop a Acer
Aspire 1300LC.
There was suggestion for using the NoflushD deamon and rtdvs.
Is this a good idee?

--
Knowledge in a databank,is like food which is in a deepfreeze.
Nothing comes out better than what is initially put in.

PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg