Installing multiple PCMCIA cards on a Laptop - How?

I am attempting to install more then one NIC PCMCIA. (I don't need them to work together, just one at a time)  Each one serves different purpose. (e.g.  Wireless, Wired, etc.)

I got each one to work on RH Linux, my only problem is that when I install one, I got to remove the reference to other cards.

What is the methodology to installing multiple PCMCIA cards?   I am really not sure I understand what to do here, since all of the cards claiming that they are "eth0"

Please help.

Eyal

Eyal Levinshtein, CPA, CISA
Information Technology Auditor