Re: cvs setup... WebDAV?

I just wanted to know if anyone had experience with the Apache 'mod_dav' or
'mod_dav_svn' (Subversion) web distributed authoring and versioning
protocols on RedHat 8?

I know from reading the 'webDAV.org' page that is's been around for a while,
but what about the clients like:
    DAV Explorer (www.ics.uci.edu/~webdav)
    Subversion (subversion.tigris.org), a CVS replacement layer
    RapidSVN (rapidsvn.tigris.org), a GUI for Subversion
    other good ones I haven't learned about yet...

Anybody using it for project development control?

TIA,

Greg

> Subject: Re: cvs setup...
> From: Juha Ylitalo <juha.o.ylitalo@kolumbus.fi>
> To: psyche-list@redhat.com
>
> On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 22:21, Bruce Douglas wrote:
> > My question. If I want to test this to see if I can reach it from
another
> > boz within my network. What is the command I should use. When I try:
> > cvs -z3 -d:ext:test@lserver2.mesa.com/CVS
>
> I guess the recommended value for CVSROOT would be something like
. . .