Re: intel pro wireless 802.11b on psyche

Hi guys,

success.  A ton of thanks to Andrew Choong.  He sent me of-list following
email (I don't attach the tar).

On 30 Jan 2003, Andrew Mark Tze Liang Choong wrote:

> [...]

It was actually easier (I installed it during the meeting I attend here)
than Andrew wrote.  I just followed the instructions in the Makefile, i.e.
make; make install; restart cardmgr.

It started to blink, and dhcp got an ip.

I don't know who should contact whom, but I would be very happy if this
thing would be in the next release.

YAPPADAPPADAPPADUUUU,

Michael