Re: Recompiling OpenLDAP for use with Netmeeting

do a rpm -i of the openLDAP src.rpm and go to your RedHat/SPECS/ dir and
look in the spec file if you read through it you will find if its
enabled.  possibly also look at gnomemeeting.org i cant quite remember
if they have info there on setting up an thier ils server you could
always search the mailing list for gnomemeeting im pretty sure its been
discussed a few times. alternativly you could use ils.seconix.com and
you could use netmeeting and gnomemeeting together.

Dennis