Apache and perl

Hello again,

I don't think I have mod_perl installed on my RH8.0 box, I know that I do have
perl installed though... I did an rpm -qa perl and it found perl-5.8.0-55.

My first question is how do I find out if I do have mod_perl installed?

Second question is, but do I need to add to install mod_perl? Because I'm not
sure whether it is just a plain old rpm to install and that is it or if it is
an rpm and an httpd.conf edit or JUST the httpd.conf edit.

TIA,
Ryan

PS
Sorry for the rudementary questions... I'm trying to use linux alot more so I
can remember these things that don't get used EVERYDAY but are still very important!