Re: Samba printing fails

On Tuesday 28 January 2003 01:25 pm, Justin Zygmont wrote:
> > I can connect to the share from another Linux box using smbclient
>
> can you print from it though?

Yes.  I can print to the samba server using smbclient.

> did you try restarting smb or network, and
> the win machine?

I restarted samba, checked the samba logs, rebooted the NT box,
reinstalled the printer drivers, checked the event logs, and swore at
the frelling thing in both English and Latin.  Still keeps claiming
it has no permission to connect.

> --

Stephen Carville http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt
Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only of the front
sight.