Samba printing fails

Anyone aware of any problems with printing using Samba?  I have samba
2.2.7-2 installed and my printing from NT has just stopped.  I can
connect to [home] shares and see the printers fine in Network
Neighborhood but as soon as I install the printer on NT, I get a
cannot connect, permisison denied error.

Nothing unusual I can see in the smb.conf file:

[global]
        workgroup = HIGH-G
        netbios name = WARLOCK
        server string = Samba Server
        interfaces = eth0
        encrypt passwords = Yes
        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        max log size = 0
        dns proxy = No
        printing = lprng

[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        read only = No
        browseable = No

[printers]
        comment = Printers on Warlock
        path = /var/spool/samba
        read only = No
        printable = Yes
        browseable = Yes

The only error I can find is in the logfile for the node:

Unable to open new log file /var/log/samba/princess.log

I can connect to the share from another Linux box using smbclient

--
Stephen Carville http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt
Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only of the front