NFS Install

I've just tried installing a machine over the network using NFS but it dies just after formatting the partitions.  It complains that it can't mount /

The server has the RedHat directory of the CD-ROMs copied to /pub/RedHat/8.0 the install is mounting the directory (it won't start anaconda until the directory is mounted) but dies just before copying the data over.  An install from CD works fine on the system so I don't believe it is a hardware problem.  Any ideas on what I might have done wrong?

Justin