Netscape Plugins and Konqueror

I just discovered that Konqueror can no longer load and run plugins.
When I tried to configure this I get the follwing error message:

There was an error loading module
'nsplugin.desktop'
The diagnostics is:

The plugins work fine with Mozilla and Netscape so I am guessing I
have something misconfigured.  I Googled this problem but didn't find
a solution.

--
Stephen Carville http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt
Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only of the front