RE: linksys and mozilla

Thanks for the reply Chris,

The modem works, I just updated the firmware two days ago so I doubt
there is a newer version.  It works perfect on the XP computer with
Internet Explorer.  On Linux it comes up as it should, it displays the
incoming and outgoing access logs as it should. Those windows popup as
they should.  In Windows, the DHCP Client list shows up as it should,
but not in Linux.  This is what has me puzzled.  If no windows were
coming up in Linux, I would have had a different approach to the
question, but only the DHCP client list does not show up.  I have
changed settings, looked at all settings, I have released and renewed
the dhcp settings to the ISP, I have cleared all the private port
filters and changed the DMZ (not to the Linux computer, dmz is being
bombarded by port 137 attacks).  Everything seems to work, but that one
feature and only in mozilla.

I am not sure what to do at this point.  I have all the latest updates
on up2date from Redhat (I have the automatic notification feature and it
has the green check now.)

At least knowing you have a working version helps to know it isn't a
compatibility problem.  Now that that's ruled out, I can look down
another path for the problem.

Thanks again

Buck