Re: linksys and mozilla

On Sun, 2003-01-26 at 21:29, Buck wrote:
> My Linksys router is accessed by through my web browser.  When I go to
> the router and select: DHCP Clients Table, it fails to popup the window
> of dhcp clients.
>
> The popup windows work well for the incoming and outgoing access logs.
>
> Any advice?

I have the Linksys wireless router/switch (model BEFW11S4), and all
popup windows work fine in Mozilla 1.0.1 and 1.2.1 for Linux. Someone
else pointed out that you might have JavaScript popup windows disabled,
but that is only for unrequested windows, which does not apply here
(when you click the button, you are requesting the popup).

Perhaps the HTML/JavaScript is badly written, and Mozilla doesn't like
it?

Do you know for certain that there are any DHCP clients currently
registered? Maybe the router will only popup a window if it has
something to show...

Is your Linksys firmware up to date?

Just some thoughts.
--