From: psyche-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:psyche-list-admin@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Hans Scheffers
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 4:04 AM
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: port 1 & 137

Port 1434 was some kind of memory resident M$ Sql Server virus
You can look it up at the symantec site or any other anti-virus site.

It has cost me half my weekend, because of the traffic generated at our
provider... our sites were completely blocked. It took them about 11
hours to solve the damn issue :-[

greetz
Hans

--
Hans Scheffers
http://www.jiffie.nl/stamboom/

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings -- including this one.

Linux Kernel 2.4.18-19 on a i686   -  userid 282784 @
http://counter.li.org