Who knows how to use dhcp on external nic AND one alias?

Hello,

I've been looking around for some time, and have sent off a couple of email messages to people who have pubished iptable firewall scripts. I've asked all of them the same question: How do I set up an iptables nating/router/firewall with two external ips on my one outside nic also with one alias AND where both use dhcp?

I just got one reply back from one iptable scripting author who says it can't be done...

It is so easy using static, I can't see how it couldn't be done using dhcp.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim