Re: convert kmail to evolution

Il sab, 2003-01-25 alle 02:18, ghwbush ha scritto:
> Is there an easy way to convert kmail to evolution?

If you mean import your mails to evoltion, you can setup evo to get
mails from a maildir directory. You can point evo in the default kmail
directory and let it take all mails for you from that directory.

You can also copy all you mail in just one folder, and do a cat
path_to_inbox > /var/spool/mail/USER_NAME, and then get the mails from
there (you need to be sure no other process will try to read/write data
to the spool file, though).

Hope that helps,
Mario
--
Please be aware that I do not read or reply to messages
with attachments in any proprietary format.

Proprietary format attachments are a major obstacle to the
broader adoption of GNU/Linux.

Remember: Competition is good for business; Proprietary denies choice..