Re: Excellent signature

From: "Guy Fraser" <guy@incentre.net>

> Rob Unsworth wrote:
> ---%<...snip...
>

> > To use that sig, I would be advocating the use of HTML in mail, as the
> > mail itself or as an attachment.
> >
> > I oppose both.
>
> True that, but at least you don't have to go out and buy a new version of
> office every year to keep up with each new perversion of Word,... just so
you
> can get information from other people.

What has that got to do with not using HTML in mail? The intent is to use
plain text in email to the extent possible. (It is also not polite to set
your own font size in the email. I need to get my trained mouse out to
read the screen with his teeny tiny eyes for reading teeny tiny print and
it's hard to understand his squeaking even though I have taught him Morse
code.

{^_^}