RE: Excellent signature

If it has to be formatted, rtf format

Buck

-----Original Message-----
From: psyche-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:psyche-list-admin@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Mr. Adam ALLEN
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:45 PM
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: Excellent signature

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 20:24, Kevin Waterson wrote:
> This one time, at band camp,
> Jonathan_Pickard@scee.net wrote:
>

> > Unfortunately the ignorant masses I work with insist on me using
lotus
> > notes because it is 'secure', the company is also a slave to the
Microsoft
> > machine even though their flagship console can and does run Linux.
This
> > signature which I saw on Kevin Waterson's mail should get the
message
> > across. Or at least until some manager tells me to 'tow the line'
>
> The more people who use it, the better it works

Dell are amazing for this, I ordered a PSU for the laptop since mine had
nearly set on fire....

Reading my mail with pine over ssh, and I receive an e-mail with all the
content in a word document. They were quick enough to replace it with
pdf's after I'd complained...

It baffles me to why they didn't send out platform neutral PDF's in the
first place, or more novel just put the content in plain text?

--
Regards,
Adam Allen.

adam@dynamicinteraction.co.uk