Re: Anti-spam

...mmm sorry about the HTML...!

Yes, blocking China would help.  .cn, .ru, .cz, .br, ... how about
everything?

Better, why not make it like importing goods.  Nobody gets in without a
permit.  Nobody gets to keep their permit if they are sending spam.  The
burden shifts to the ISPs, but it also puts a huge burden on the users
because until their ISPs care, their e-mail is blocked.  They will probably
just block our e-mails because we blocked their e-mails and it becomes a
stalemate.  It really is a wild frontier and it gets abused because it's so
easy to abuse.

The question for this group is:  Is there anything that we, collectively, as
Red Hat admins and developers, can do about the problem?

Greg