Re: RPM stops responding

Brian Curtis wrote:
Hello Randy,

Is this a recommendation based on experience(s)?

Thanks again.

Yes. I have 3 machines running 8.0, and have seen this problem several times on two machines, but NEVER on one machine. The 2 machines that had the problem are both K6-2 500 machines. After upgrading the rpm's, (about 2 months ago?) I have not seen the problem on one machine, but did see it crop up one time on the other machine. I don't think it's a released package yet, since it has not completely fixed the problem, but has definitely reduced the frequency of its occurence.

RK