RE: XFree86: how to make virtual resolution equal to Mode resolution?

Hi Pavel,

Yes I read about something called RandR that should be able to do this
magic in the upcoming XFree86 4.3 release. I tried to install Phoebe2
last night but I bumped into some difficulties. Maybe it will succeed
today and I'll then be able to have a look at this RandR thingy in early
beta form.

Cheers,
Patrick