Re: DNS issues????

tried... still no go....

I have noticed that (I'm using ssh to connect to the system) that it seems
to take a few seconds longer to be presented with a login prompt when
connecting remotly vs connecting from the local machine, in otherwords it
appears to be timing out resolving the ip address of the host that is
connecting.

Jeff