RH 8.0 DVD

Apologies in advance if this question has already been
posted...

I have not seen this yet, but is there a chance that
Red Hat (or another company) would offer Psyche on DVD
just by itself (without the CD's, without the
manuals)?

If not, this next question is OT: if I wanted to burn
a copy of the DVD, what DVD format should I use?
DVD-R?  DVD-RW?  DVD+RW?  DVD-RAM?

I'm not asking for myself, because I really lucked
out.  My copy of RH 8.0 Professional by mistake had
*two* copies of the DVD instead of one. ;)  (This was
very interesting, because the last software I got,
prior to RH, was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and
*it* also contained two copies of the CD, by mistake.)
 Anyway, I'm sure there are those who would love to
get just the DVD and nothing else.

BP