Re: list users

> Note that creating multiple users with root privileges is generally a
> very bad idea...  If you need to give root access to multiple people,
> the best way to do this is to use the sudo utility.  It allows you to
> control what they can and can't run as root, and logs its usage in the
> system logs.  There are RPMs available for Red Hat on the CD, or you
> can get it here:
>
>   http://www.courtesan.com/sudo/

Sudo is great, and I use it on every system I admin.  Trust Mr. Martin
and myself -- it is a great tool to use.  It is relatively simple to
setup, and even easier to teach someone to use.  Pretty much instead of
typing su - and then running your command, you use sudo nameofcommand,
tell it your password, and you can runn that application as root.