Re: printing and samba

> I've got a RH8.0 server hosting a printer
> for a windows network. Although I can print fine,
> all users get a "Access Denied, Unable to Connect"
> message when attempting to view the queue.
>
> I am using an HP Laserjet 5, lpd.

I added the global parameter

disable spoolss = yes

and re-added the printer on the client machine.

It seems to work better now, but I still get some odd behavior:

1.)The printer under windows continually reflects a "Deleting"
status.
2.)The queue cannot be opened unless there are jobs
3.)Resume and pause do not work, only Cancel.
4.)When printing, there is not indication of pages printed or total pages.

Aye ?