RE: Email and printing

Since you have two hard drives, I thought I might add to this thread.

I use my motherboards BIOS to dual boot from two hard drives. Drive 1 =
Linux, Drive 2 = W2K. Each OS installed its boot loader into the MBR of each
drive. Then I installed both drives jumpered/cabled as follows:

Drive 1 = master on ide0
Drive 2 = master on ide1

I also have to CDRW's which are jumpered as slaves on each ide bus/cable.

When I want to boot between Linux/W2K, I jump into my BIOS I select the boot
order as follows:

c-only = linux
d,c,a = W2K

Note: W2K does not like the ext3 file systems on the first drive and will
keep trying to acquire this drive (disk thrashing). So I had to disable this
drive in my hardware profile. i.e. device manager. Not a big deal since I'm
not aware of any drivers that allow W2K to mount this type of file system.
Also, when you select drive d in your bios, W2K will still map your drive
partitions properly. i.e. BIOS drive D = C in W2K.

Obviously your mileage may vary based on your motherboards capabilities, but
this method has worked for me for a couple of years now.

Steve Cowles