Re: Email and printing

> 2. I have tried to set up my modem connection and
> can't get the modem to
> respond. So email doesn't work.

what modem do you have? maybe it's a winmodem, thus
you need a special driver.... tell us what modem you
have, and may be someone can help you... By the way, I
use a winmodem, it works fine...

> 3. Is there any way to get my Xp bootloader to load
> Linux? I am using a
> floppy to start Linux now. I installed on a second
> hard drive using grup
> and told it not to replace the MBR (as someone told
> me to do).

Why not use grub? you'll have to instal grub in the
mbr, and change your config file... it's no hassle and
windows will not complain.. I use that way it in my 3
computers... just, don't install grub in the mbr, if
you do not know how to edit you config file, or you
wont be able to boot to windows.. I can send you my
config file, and explain to you how it works...

Rigo