Re: Mozilla & Sound

FYI,

I had to rm /tmp/MCOP-userid to get things to work in a non-root account.

These two play, but do not display a control panel. They also stop the music
(close plugger) correctly when changing tabs or exiting.

http://www.mm-vanecek.com/card_embed.html
http://www.mm-vanecek.com/card_embed2.html

This one starts 2 plugger processes. Consequently, after exiting Mozilla, one
is left playing the music (must do a KILLALL plugger to stop).  No control panel.

http://www.mm-vanecek.com/card_embed3.html

All this at mozilla bugzilla.

What do I need to install to get a pretty contol panel to pop up like it does
in IE5.5?

Thanks, Mike.