Re: Using Roxio to burn RH8 image files

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:15:32 -0500
Jeffrey W Comer <jwc0@erols.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience using Roxio EZ/CD creator to burn the Red
> Hat image files?
>
> Here is my problem: I have downloaded the psyche .iso image files for
> RH8 from the mirror to my computer, which runs XP Home.  I am trying
> to burn them to CD using Roxio EZ CD Creator version 5.0 in the
> expected manner.

You're process is all wrong.  the .iso files are already bootable.  All
you have to do is "Create disk from disk image" and point to the .iso
files as the disk image.  IT will just burn the .iso image and explode
it onto your CD, which will then be bootable.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: