Using Roxio to burn RH8 image files

Does anyone have experience using Roxio EZ/CD creator to burn the Red Hat image files?

Here is my problem: I have downloaded the psyche .iso image files for RH8 from the mirror to my computer, which runs XP Home. I am trying to burn them to CD using Roxio EZ CD Creator version 5.0 in the expected manner.

Project Type = Bootable CD
Emulation = Hard Disk (also tried none)
File System = ISO9660 (also tried Joliet)
Mode = CD/ROM (not XA)

EZ/CD displays two files, bootcat.bin and bootimg.bin. The CD burning process occurs as expected. Then we're all done.

Except that the machine will not boot the CD, although I know it can boot other CD's.

When I look at the burned CD's in Windows, I can see the two .bin files and the label I gave it, so I know the data is being transferred. But what am I doing wrong when I use Roxio? Is there something I am forgetting to check or uncheck?

To make matters worse, Roxio helpfully deletes the .iso images after you burn the CD. It will even do this if you cancel the session. Isn't that a nice feature, cleaning up your disk for you? :-(

~>jc