Increasing an ext3 partition

Hi guys,

I have a bit of an issue. I installed RH 8.0 in 4 GB of HDD space in the following format:

 - 1GB Swap partition
 - 3GB ext3 partition mounted at /

A very simple partitioning approach. My problem is that I am running out of spave on my / partition. I have resized my windows partition (i.e. shrunk it) to make up some more room for linux using Partition Magic, but I don't have a version that can resize ext3 partitions.

I suddenly relaized that in all the time I have used linux I have never had to resize my linux drive.

So my question is, how do I expand my ext3 / partition to take up the newly freed up hard disk space?

Thanks in advance