Re: Advise on setting up sendmail without SMART_HOST

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 06:07, Gerry Doris wrote:

> You should be able to do what you want by just commenting out the
> SMART_HOST line in sendmail.mc, running to m4 macro to rebuild
> sendmail.cf, and restarting sendmail.
>
> As long as you have a working DNS sendmail will send all your mail
> directly to its destination.

Doh!, Just realised what it was, my Firewall setup only allowed smtp to
go to my ISP, just setting it to ANY worked..

Sorry for wasting peoples time, maybe I should wake up in future

Mark
--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.