2 questions

1. I have downloaded some archives from the list. this
archives are in mbox file format (right?), so the
question is: what program is best to read the file?
less?? if so, then it's a pain to go thru each
message.

2. when I connect to the web thru my modem, i get a
very solw conection. the downloads are way slower
compared to when I'm running linux. is there anyway to
check at what speed I connected? Is it a mozilla
problem? what should I do to check my settings? by the
way, the modem is not a winmodem

thanks in advance,

Rigo