Re: ntpd problems

To add multiple servers, do I add multiple "server <server>" lines, or do
I delimit them somehow, like with a comma or something?

I synched my system clock to make sure.  Will have to see on next reboot
if this helps.

I was changing settings to files in /etc/ntp, but never actually modified
/etc/ntp.conf, so maybe that was my problem.

Thanks for the help.
Justin